1. Subscription Renewal. Your subscription to the Membership will renew automatically at the quarterly or annual terms you choose until you cancel. After purchasing your subscription, you will receive an email confirming the payment terms and renewal period.
2. Termination of Membership. Under the renewing subscription agreement, you may terminate your Membership at any time by providing 15 days advanced notice via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For example, if you would like to cancel your Membership on June 30, then you will need to make your termination request by June 15. You agree to pay all fees due through the effective date of termination. Refunds will not be issued for termination requests made less than 15 days from a payment date.
3. Nature of Membership. The Membership is not, and is not intended to be, medical, psychological, therapeutic, or any other licensed professional service or advice. Rather, the Membership is intended to be educational in nature, and the Operator will take steps to ensure the educational nature of the program is
4. Nature of Membership Material. You may be provided with various materials during the course of the Membership, including, but not limited to: presentation slides, worksheets, articles, explanatory reading material, forms, surveys, templates, and both live and recorded audio and video (collectively the “Membership Material". The Membership Material, regardless of its source, is intended for your educational benefit and will not be construed as medical, psychological, therapeutic, or any other licensed professional service or advice.
5. No Professional Relationship. Neither the Membership nor any Membership Material creates or evidences a doctor-patient, therapist-patient, or any other licensed professional relationship between yourself and the Operator. The Membership and the Membership Material should not be seen as a substitute for advice from your medical doctor or therapist. Should you require medical or therapeutic services, you will contact a licensed medical doctor or therapist.
8. Personal Responsibility. You agree to be respectful of other participants in the Membership, including being respectful of their privacy. You will not disclose any other participant’s personal or business information to any other person or entity without the permission of the participant to whom the information pertains. However, you understand that Operator cannot guarantee the confidentiality of information you choose to reveal to any other Membership participant and you agree to be solely responsible for anything you share. You also agree not to engage in disruptive behavior while participating in any aspect of the Membership.
9. Intellectual Property. The Membership and Membership Material are the work product and intellectual property of the Operator. Purchasing the Membership gives you the right to attend/watch the Membership & trainings and calls and have access to any Membership Material for your own personal use only while your Membership is in good standing. You will not give, sell, loan, or otherwise transfer the Membership or Membership Material in any form to any other person or entity. You also will not portray yourself as the creator or owner of the Membership or Membership Material.
10. No Guaranteed Results. You understand and acknowledge that all decisions in life come with uncertainty and risk, and that results are dependent upon numerous factors that are outside the control of the Operator. Obtaining the results you desire will require effort and learning on your part. You understand and acknowledge that the Operator cannot promise or guarantee any particular outcome or result from your participation in the Membership. You will not hold the Operator liable for the failure to attain any desired outcome or result from your participation in the Membership.
11. Liability Waiver. You agree that the Operator will not be held liable for any damages or losses that you may incur, whether personal or business, as a direct or indirect result of (a) actions or decisions that you take or do not take in response to any aspect of your participation in the Membership, and (b) actions or decisions that other Membership participants take.
12. Indemnity. You will indemnify the Operator against any and all liability to third parties arising from actions or decisions you take or do not take in response to any aspect of your participation in the Membership.
13. Consent to Record. You understand that, by participating in the Membership, you may be recorded on audio and/or video format. You consent to such recording and you consent to the Operator using such recording for purposes of running and improving the Membership. You waive any potential right to view and/or approve of such recordings prior to Operator using them for the purposes stated above.